BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT AND AGREE WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
- “User”, “You”, “Your” means any person who browses, accesses or uses Website;
- “Use” or “Using” means to browse, access, view, copy, purchase or otherwise benefit from using the Website;
- “Website” means www.aaradhi.com duly licenced to “Techtix Technologies LLP” hereinafter referred to as “Company” to operate by its owners and marketed by Company in the territory of Republic of India;
- “Use” or “Using” means to access, view, copy or otherwise benefit from using the Website.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In order to avail all Services offered by Website you are required to register and create a User Account with password on the Website (“User Account”). At the time of registration you will share certain personal information with Company (“Personal Information”). The information collected from time to time could be used to deliver you appropriate Service(s). Such information is also used to assist you for protection of your User Account. You have a right not to share personally identifiable information, however, in that case you will be able to access partial services.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share your Personal Information with our service providers and business partners. You authorize us to share your personal information. The information collected from you and other users may be analysed in different manners. We may also share such analysis with our services providers and our business partners.
- In case we are required to disclose your Personal Information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court or to protect the interest of the Website and/or any particular user(s), You authorize us to disclose your Personal Information and Personal Data in such cases.
5. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND STORAGE
- As a matter of security we take back-up of systems periodically. We have strict controls on accessing servers, database, archives and other data storing devices and medium. Only authorized personnel of Company and or our vendors are authorized to access servers, database, archives and data storing devices and medium.
- We do not share your Personal Information stored by you on the Website, except in the event it is required to provide you Services and as stated in this Policy. We also need to make you aware that although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and Company takes no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
- Although we do our best to keep all links updated and valid, we do not guarantee the accuracy of links, coupons, or deals posted on this site. Our Website is a portal which can be used to save time finding the best online deals.
- Company is to be in no way held accountable for any actions of our affiliates, vendors or suppliers. Before participating in any deal on this Website, please read the fine print associated with each offer.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Company will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities (including for negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data) and for use of or inability to use material, products or services of any kind that is offered or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to User or any third party. We make every effort to ensure that this Website is free from defects or viruses. It is User’s responsibility to ensure that he uses the correct equipment when using the Website and to protect from anything that may damage it.
10. RESERVE OF RIGHTS
11. FORCE MAJEURE
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- These third-party websites and advertisers may use technology to send the advertisements that appear on the Website directly to User. Company does not have access to or control over cookies or other features that such third party websites and advertisers may use, and the information practices of these third-party websites and advertisers are not covered by this Policy. Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of the Company.