Simple vastu tips to help attract positive energy into your home. A house needs to radiate the right energy in order to become a home. A number of traditional beliefs say that each home comes with it’s own energy type. Here are some tips to boost positive energy in your house.
Tips for main entrance
Vastu shastra says that the main entrance of a house is not only an entrance for the family but also for energy. Here are some tips.
- The main door should be constructed to ensure that when you step out of the house you face the north, east or north-east direction.
- The main door should be taller than all other doors in your house and should be constructed from high quality wood.
- Placement of a fountain or any other water-centric element should be avoided near the main door.
- Placing a dustbin or a shoe rack outside the front door should be avoided.
- There should not be a bathroom near the front door.
- The main entrance should be well lit
- The main door should not be painted black.
- Your door should be decorated with beautiful nameplates and auspicious torans / bandanwar
- Avoid placing animal statues or figurines near the main door.
- Your main door should open in a clockwise manner.
Vastu shastra tips for living room:
Most of the activities in a home are centered in a living room the first impression on guests at a social gathering is made by the living room here are some tips.
- East, north, north-east or north-west are the directions the living room should be facing
- If the room has a mirror ensure that it is on the north wall
- Electronic appliances should be installed in the south east sector of the living room
- Heavy furniture should be kept in west or south west direction
Vastu shastra tips for bedroom:
Vastu shastra says that tweaking your bedroom can improve relationships between couples and enhance positive energy here are some tips.
- A bedroom in a southwest direction of the house brings prosperity and good health.
- A mirror or a television should not be place in front of the bed your reflection should not be seen in a mirror when in bed
- Use mood lighting and burn aromatic oils to create an oasis of calm
- A temple or paintings depicting water or a fountain should not be in the bedroom
- Your bedroom walls should be painted in neutral or earthly shades.
For buying original energised vastu shastra remedies, please visit https://www.divyamantra.com/